Spring Hill Gem Provides Local Farmers a Way to Sell Their Products
Interview with Bill Allen
The Hidden Gem Farmers Market, in its second year, is open Saturdays from 11:00am-2:00pm at 863 Old Military Road in Spring Hill, TN beginning April 9, 2022. In this video, the Spring Hill Chamber had a chance to talk with Bill Allen to learn more about how the market got its start.
Hidden Gem Farmers Market Vendors
Vendors include Mellow Nomad Mushrooms, Window Farms, True Blue Farm, Sweats and Treats, Bob & Mary’s Crafts, GoldieSmith’s Garden, White Donkey Bakery, Mind Your Body Naturals, Pfunky Lemur, Patti’s Pastry Shoppe, Oasis Health Center, Rising Glory Farms, Za’s Delights, Panda Heart Glass, Fleur de Lis Farm TN, Collective Bliss Candle Co, Do Re Mi Tea, The Sugary Cookie, Pig and Leaf, Natalie’s Elderberries, Mittened Paw, Burlap & Beeswax, Lily Valley Acres, Sugar Mamas Homemade Everything, Sourdough Love by Diane, and Hidden Gem Farm.
- 2022 Founders Day Celebration Details April 21, 2022
- Spring Hill Gem Provides Local Farmers a Way to Sell Their Products April 16, 2022
- Meet lilac – little learning academy September 17, 2021
- Meet Grecian Family Restaurant and Bakery August 11, 2021
- Meet Sean McCarthy Insurance Agency May 26, 2021
- Meet Washtopia May 4, 2021