Introducing, Spring Hill Shares: A gift card program designed to help families in need, to boost restaurant sales and to mobilize the generosity of our community. We are uniquely positioned to connect the three (families, businesses and community) and we want to provide an innovative response to the impact of COVID-19. Here’s how to participate:
- Call or visit one of the participating restaurants
- Purchase a Gift card in the amount needed to feed a family of 4 ($25-$50 range)
- The restaurant will collect and deliver the Gift cards to The Well
- The Well will give the Gift card to a family in need
- The family will contact the restaurant to arrange meal pick up
Updated List of participating LOCAL Restaurants
None of us could have planned for what we are all experiencing right now. However, I am not surprised to see the resiliency of our businesses and our community during this uncertain time. The innovative strategies to keep business moving, employees working and the community engaged are truly inspiring! Our Chamber wants to do our part in making Spring Hill Strong!
We know how amazingly generous the Spring Hill community is and we can’t wait to see the impact you can make! This is a great opportunity to return the favor and support the restaurants that continually support our schools, nonprofits and fundraising events while meeting a growing need in our community. So many families have been impacted during the COVID-19 shutdown and we are asking you to help them by donating a delicious meal from a local restaurant wanting to continue doing what they do best. It’s the perfect win-win situation because together we make a better Spring Hill!
- Rebecca Melton, Executive Director, Spring Hill Chamber of Commerce